Super Bowl is this Sunday, who’s watching the game?!
We always watch the game with friends and I either host or we do a potluck style event at a friend’s house. I really only care about the half time show and the snacks! I love Super Bowl snacks! I mean who doesn’t like a variety of chips, dips, cookies and more?
It’s just a fun reason to get together and have a good time (and for some….actually watch the game!).
For Super Bowl Sunday 2019 I am partnering with Wild Harvest for all of my snacks and treats. They have a snack for everyone from the carb lover to the sweet tooth to the gluten free and beyond.
Checkout their snacks and treats section on their website here.
For the Super Bowl spread this Sunday I plan on making Nacho’s, having a variety of dips, a vegetable platter, a fruit platter and a variety of sweets like cookies and kettle corn popcorn.
Here is my quick and easy go-to Nacho’s recipe! PS: It’s husband approved. My husband and his friends love these Nacho’s!
What you will need:
- Wild Harvest Corn Tortilla Chips (they have a variety of different ones here)
- Wild Harvest Organic Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Fresh tomatoes, canned jalapeños and canned sliced olives
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place tortilla chips in a large serving style platter and top with lots of shredded cheese and olives.
- Pop it in the oven for about 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the chips start turning golden brown on the edges.
- Pull out of the oven and top with your favorite toppings likes tomatoes, jalapeños and olives. You can add whatever toppings you want!
The chips get extra crispy and these Nacho’s aren’t as messy as the traditional Nacho’s with the creamy cheese.
You can dip these in salsa, guacamole or whatever your heart desires. So good!
And for all of the sweet tooth’s out there, think cookies. Lots of cookies and different varieties served on a large platter.
Chocolate chip, vanilla creme….. need I go on? I may or may not have eaten half of a pack of these Wild Harvest Gluten Free Chocolate Vanilla Crème Cookies while shooting this post.
So be game day ready and stock up on Wild Harvest snacks and treats! Find Wild Harvest products near you by using their store locator here.
I’ve been getting my Wild Harvest products from my local New Seasons store.
For more recipe ideas for the big game, visit their recipe page here.
Gooooo…..team (whatever team it is that you are rooting for)!!!!
(This is a paid sponsorship. All of the opinions expressed in this post are my own, I never work with brands I don’t personally use and love!)