Football season is just around the corner and my boys love a classic Sunday football game meal: wings!
If you are looking for a delicious new recipe to enjoy with the family, these oven baked chicken wings are amazing!
They are not greasy and so easy to make!
The whole family will love them, not only during a football game, but anytime!
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Wings
What you will need:
- Frozen or fresh chicken wings
- Seasoning Salt
- Garlic Salt
- Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- Onion Salt
- Lemon Pepper
- Any other seasoning you like
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place the chicken wings on an oven safe sheet pan
- Generously season the wings with all of the seasonings listed above + any others that you want
- Pop them in the oven for 1 hour
- After 1 hour, flip the wings and apply another generous layer of the same seasonings
- Turn the oven up to 425 degrees F
- Pop the wings back in for 1 more hour
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Told you it was easy!!