I made this recipe for the family tonight and it was aaaamaaazziinnggg! I was in the mood for something hearty but didn’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen.
I had some Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi, some Trader Joe’s Turkey Meatballs, and some Trader Joe’s Traditional Marinara Sauce.
I added a little fresh onion, garlic and fresh basil and it satisfied my cravings and was a huge hit with the fam.
It was so good I am taking the time to share it on here with you real quick because this recipe deserves a spot on your menu this weekend 😉
- 1 bag Trader Joe's Frozen Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1 bag Trader Joe's Frozen Turkey Meatballs
- 1 jar Trader Joe's Traditional Marinara Sauce
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 4-5 Cloves fresh Garlic, chopped
- Olive oil
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Add Olive Oil, Garlic, and Onion
- Sautee until Translucent
- Add the Gnocchi and sautee until golden brown
- In another saucepan, add the meatballs and marina sauce, simmer until meatballs are no longer frozen
- Once the Gnocchi is golden brown and the meatballs are thawed, combine them in one saucepan.
- Simmer on low for 5 minutes, add fresh basil, simmer for another 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!