Tis’ the season for Eggnog and Gingerbread Cookies and cozy cuddles by the Christmas tree!
We just got our Christmas tree this weekend and decorated our house so we are all full of Merry Christmas cheer at the Pacurar home!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and weekend!
Today I will be sharing another Coffee Recipe, the delicious Eggnog Latte, a true Holiday Favorite.
In fact, it’s so easy you will wonder why you waited so long to try it!
**I will also share how to make it dairy free for those of you that don’t eat dairy.
Here’s what you will need:
- Coffee – I used my Nespresso Machine and I like to use the Double Shot Espresso Pods but, you can use regular brewed coffee as well.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- Whip Cream (optional)
- Cinnamon and/or Nutmeg to sprinkle on top
- Some sort of frother. My Nespresso Machine came with an Aeroccino Frother so I use that.
**If you want to make this dairy free, follow all of the steps above use almond, coconut or oat milk and dairy free eggnog instead! I made it dairy free for us the other day and it was just as good!
Here’s what you do:
- Brew your coffee
- Combine the milk and eggnog in thefrother and froth until nice and foamy. If you use a handheld frother, warm up the milk and eggnog first.
- Pour the frothed milk and eggnog over the coffee, make sure to get all of that good foam on there! After all, that’s what makes the best lattes.
- Add whip cream(optional)
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon and/or Nutmeg
That’s it! Now taste it and let me know what you think!
For a step by step guide on how I made this latte, watch my Instagram stories today or checkout my Instagram “Coffee” highlight on my Instagram profile!
For more of my favorite coffee recipes, checkout my post here!
Enjoy, from my Kitchen to Yours!