I get a lot of questions about my daily makeup routine so I finally got around to sharing it!
Disclaimer: I am NOT a professional! I don’t know much about makeup but I have found some products that I love and that work for me!
Here is the order that I apply the products in:
- Clinique CC Cream – I don’t really use cover up, just this tinted moisturizer that is light and evens up my skin tone.
- Chanel – Soleil Tan De Chanel – This is how my face looks tan year round 😉
- Anastasia Brow Kit – to fill in my brows.
- Urban Decay Naked3 Shadow – I use the “Limit” shadow from this palette as a base for my next layer of eyeshadow.
- Morphe 9B Bronzed Babe Eyeshadow – I use the “Hang Ten” shadow first and then the “Vacay” shadow on top.
- Clinique True Bronzer Pressed Powder – This is literally my favorite product ever and this is what gives me that “glow” so many of you ask about! If there’s one product that I cannot live without, this would be it! I apply this to my cheekbones to give me some contour and a golden bronze glow.
- NARS Blush in Orgasm – This goes on my cheekbones lightly over the bronzer to soften it up.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – I apply this below my eyebrows and on my temples.
- I don’t wear lipstick every day but you can find my favorite lipsticks and tinted lip balms in my post here.
Shop my daily makeup products here:
Shop my outfit here:
That’s it! I do the same makeup routine every single day because I know I like it and because, to be honest, I don’t know much about makeup! I was a little embarassed to share my routine actually because so many of you are so much better at doing makeup than I am!
But, I did have a lot of interest on this topic so here you!
If you want to see my tutorial videos, you can find them on Instagram. I saved them to my story highlights here.