Fluffy Banana Pancakes
The fluffiest, most delicious pancakes ever.
- 2 small mashed bananas plus 1 extra for slicing on top
- 2 cups buttermilk (if you don't have buttermilk, regular milk works just fine)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2½ cups all-purpose flower
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ) In a large bowl combine milk, mashed bananas, butter, eggs & vanilla extract. Whisk together.
- ) In another bowl combine all the dry ingredients: flower, sugar, salt, baking soda & baking powder.
- ) Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. If the batter is too thick you can add extra milk.
- ) Heat a non-stick pan or griddle and use butter on the surface to avoid sticking.
- ) Cook both sides until golden brown.
- ) Garnish with sliced bananas and top with your favorite syrup.