For this weeks Monday meal prep, I cooked a large batch of skillet chicken breast. I like to cook enough for the week so that I can just grab them for lunch with a salad or have them ready for dinner in the evenings.
This chicken recipe is so simple yet so juicy and flavorful. My entire family loves it, even my 3 year old son!
- 4 Large Chicken Breasts - cut in halves or thirds
- Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- In a large bowl, combine chicken breasts with minced garlic, salt & pepper
- Mix well until chicken is evenly coated
- Add chicken to skillet and cook evenly on both sides (about 10 minutes on each side).
- Chicken should be golden brown on each side and cooked through
- Serve with your favorite side and a salad
For dinner one evening, I served the chicken with baked sweet potato fries and a spinach salad with roasted pepper balsamic vinegar. So delicious and light!
I used my Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat for the sweet potato fries. If you don’t have one of these you have got to get one, it will change your baking life forever! You literally never have to grease anything again. I use this for baking everything from fries to pizza to cookies and beyond. I added some links at the bottom of this post of where you can purchase this Silpat baking mat.
For breakfast you can prepare this Berry Peach Yogurt Smoothie and take it on the go:
- 1 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup frozen or fresh peaches
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 orange - juiced
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth
Here are some links where you can purchase the Silpat mat and other products that I love on Amazon: