Easy Banana Bread
Serves: 1 Loaf
This banana bread recipe is easy and quick! No mixer is needed! Just mix all ingredients in one bowl and bake!
- 4 ripe bananas - smashed
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter (if butter is salted, don't add extra salt)
- 1 cup sugar or 4 tablespoons stevia
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups all-purpose flower
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl combine smashed bananas with melted butter, mix with a wooden spoon.
- Mix in the sugar, vanilla, egg, salt and baking soda.
- Lastly, slowly add the flower. Mix well.
- Pour in a greased 4x8 inch loaf pan and bake for 50 min to 1 hour.
- Cool on a rack. For extra moist banana bread, cover it with a towel while cooling on the rack.